Monday, October 6, 2008

Mr.Sullivan's Presentation

I thought that Mr. Sullivan gave a good and informative presentation. I like the way that he broke down word instead of going through the presentation not knowing what he was talking about. He had a great tone throughout the presentation, he wasn't shy or nervous. I like the fact that he brought in a hands-on example of what they use to read the screen on the computer. I believe this will become beneficial to me if i had a child in my class that is deaf or blind. I can tell the student about the Magic program for the child can have a better understanding of concept on how to use the computer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This amazing tv show I like character the I am also huge fan on this tv show..........

Watch Nikita Online
Watch No ordinary family Online